So Dwayne Johnson, or the Rock, is prolific for his huge physique. At 6 ft 4 and 270 pounds, there isn’t much more than muscle on this giant man.
From college athlete to professional wrestler to Hollywood Movie star, The Rock has to do some serious work to keep his body in tip top shape.
So what is in his diet? According to a 2015 interview with Men’s Fitness, The Rock’s daily diet consists of 10 pounds of food and 5,000 calories spread across seven meals. This includes 2.25 pounds of cod, 2 whole eggs, 10-egg white omelet, 2 cups of oatmeal, 12 ounces of a sweet potato, 12 ounces of a regular potato, 4 cups of veggies, 8 ounces of chicken, 6 cups of rice, 2 tablespoons of fish oil, 8 ounces of chicken, 8 ounces of steak, and 30 grams of casein protein.
Shewwww … I got tired just thinking about that. Here is how the 7 meals break down:
- Meal 1: 10 ounces cod, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups oatmeal
- Meal 2: 8 ounces cod, 12 ounces sweet potato, 1 cup veggies
- Meal 3: 8 ounces chicken, 2 cups white rice, 1 cup veggies
- Meal 4: 8 ounces cod, 2 cups rice, 1 cup veggies, 1 tablespoon fish oil
- Meal 5: 8 ounces steak, 12 ounces baked potato, spinach salad
- Meal 6: 10 ounces cod, 2 cups rice, salad
- Meal 7: 30 grams casein protein, 10-egg white omelet, 1 cup veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms), 1 tablespoon omega-3 fish oil
What Does Dwayne Johnson’s Diet Cost
According to the website FiveThirtyEight, this daily diet costs around $42 per day. This daily amount includes $18 in just cod alone. That comes out to $294 per week, $1,260 per month and $15,330 per year.
Do you think you have what it takes to try out his diet? Check out this video below. This guy tried, and he didn’t really enjoy it that much.