According to Sweetgreen, you can now get a Sweetpass to kick off your salad habits.
Per the company, Get your sweetpass for just $10 to earn $3 credit daily for 30 days when you order on the app or sweetgreen.com.
Only available to buy until Sunday, January 16. Terms and conditions apply.
Here is how it will work:
- You’ll have access to your sweetpass for 30 days once you purchase.
- To get a $3 credit, make a digital purchase of at least $9.95+ on the sweetgreen app or order.sweeetgreen.com (valid for pickup, delivery, or Outpost orders). This doesn’t include in-store or scan-to-pay purchases.
- You can earn a maximum of one $3 credit with qualifying digital purchases every 12 hours.
- Keep spending (and earning) $3 credits up until they all expire 30 days from the date you purchased your pass.
- Limit of 1 sweetpass per sweetgreen account only
This adds to many other restaurants that have tried some form of subscription service to drive more traffic. The likes of Panera have tested coffee subscriptions with varied amounts of success.
There is also a huge push to get more loyal customers. Many believe that an attractive loyalty program will drive more transactions and more higher average checks.