Chicken Salad Chick announced the opening of its 100th restaurant. The restaurant will open on November 8th just outside of Lexington, Kentucky.
Additionally, this will be the brand’s first location in Kentucky. The concept has opened 22 locations this year. Another 8 locations are planned by year end.
The Lexington franchise will celebrate its grand opening on November 8th . This will begin five days of giveaways. During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Thursday, November 8 – Free Chicken Salad for a year. The first guest will receive one free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year. The next 99 guests receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month.
- Friday, November 9 – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. Members earn one free scoop per month for a year.
- Saturday, November 10 – The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick Cooler.
- Monday, November 12 – Free Chick Tumbler – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 30oz RTIC Chick tumbler.
- Tuesday, November 13 – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Coozie and large drink.